Followers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tagged!

Hi! Sorry it took me so long to post this tag, I was having 'issues' with my scanner... Haha! Thanks for reading here are the rules:
Write down the following, take a picture or scan the paper, post it, and tag others!
Name/blog
Right handed, left handed, or both
Favorite letters to write
Least favorite letters to write
Write: The  quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
Write in caps: CRAB HUMOR KALEDOSCOPE PAJAMAS GAZILLION
Favorite song lyrics
Tag seven people
Any special note or drawing
In Him,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. I rather like your handwriting ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for tagging me again!! Oh and I like your hand writting it's way better than mine!! lol!:)
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I would love to hear what you have to say, but nothing with bad words, innapropriate, because I will delete it. IF you do comment, I will visit your blog and return the comment! Thanks and have a great day! :D
Sara