Followers

Monday, July 5, 2010

School Supplies

Hi! Well I just wanted to tell everyone what I have been doing lately and some cute ideas I have found.

Recently we have been school supply shopping. I know, its early, but it's really nice to get there before everyone else gets the good stuff :P So I have been decorating binders and E.T.C. (Once I am done I will post the pictures) and it is really fun! One of my favorite ideas is to get a window binder (Clear pocket on the front) and to use clip art, photos, e.t.c. and print out a page full of them! Slide it in, and you are good to go! This way you can keep the paper neat, unlike if you just glued it on the binder. :P Also, you can get stickers (I found some at Target for a dollar) and decorate all of your school supplies. :D

Another thing I have made recently (Again, pictures are coming) are of ribbons on a hair tie. I used short pieces of ribbon I found at Target, of course, you can use any of them, and got a hair tie. I tied the ribbons in a simple knot, loosely, so I can take them off for sports, daily use, e.t.c.

A great buy for lockers would be hanging organizers. They are awesome for all of your smaller items or items you don't use as much. Little drawers are great too. :)

Well, that's it for now! I have to go! Pics coming soon :D
Sara

2 comments:

  1. I would love to hear what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbon hair ties are really cute. You have such a talent for organization!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I would love to hear what you have to say, but nothing with bad words, innapropriate, because I will delete it. IF you do comment, I will visit your blog and return the comment! Thanks and have a great day! :D
Sara