Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Awesome stuff

I have recently gotten in the habit of reading these, they are SO funny! :))))) I got these from
Bored.com under Crazy thoughts.

  • Can you cry underwater?
  • If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?
  • If somebody owns a peice of land do they own it to the center of the earth?
  • How can Darth Vader breathe and talk at the same time?
  • How did Walt Disney figure out how to keep people in lines all day?
  • Why are red buttons always the most important?

Thanks so much for reading! These are only a few.... Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Those are some good questions. They would sure stump my uncle...and that is hard. I like the your song playing...it is one of my favorites. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. and for you poll, I picked other. I would say longer posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Zoe! I really appreciate your input! :D
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the one about the red button the best haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I would love to hear what you have to say, but nothing with bad words, innapropriate, because I will delete it. IF you do comment, I will visit your blog and return the comment! Thanks and have a great day! :D
Sara