Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Q and A

I decided to start a Tag! I have not gotten one in a while so I decided to start one myself. :D

Rules: Just use these questions on your blog!

1. What is your name? (Just first for privacy :D)
           Sara
2. What is your favorite thing to do?
          Probabaly volleyball, but I like a lot of things! :)
3. Do you have pets? If so, name a couple or one. :D
         Yes- Anya, a Siberian Husky, and Max, a English Black Labrador.
4. What did you have for lunch today?
          A sandwhich.
5. What is your favorite sport?
         I don't know, I am tied between basketball and voleyball. :D
6. How many followers do you have?
        Just 9. Thanks so much for those who do!!!!! :)
7. What is your favorite Bible verse?
        Psalms 19:All
8.Do you go to public, private, our homeschool?
       Private
9.Apples or Oaranges?
        Hm... Apples
10. Have you ever started a tag?
      Yes- just now!

I tag:
Chris puppylover2.blogspot.com
Izzy   animalcentralforever.blogspot.com
Miriam   girlsofgrace.blogspot.com
Maggie   foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com
Zoe     Zoeslifeadventures.blogspot.com

And if you want to, and you aren't listed above, please comment so I can view your post! Lets get taggin!
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'd love to have dogs! And I love Psalm 19 as well!
    I've tagged you on my blog...
    http://jessicaishis.blogspot.com/2010/07/pen-is-mightier-than-sword.html

    - Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I haven't got tagged in a while. lol! I'll post my answers on my blog soon!! :)
    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I would love to hear what you have to say, but nothing with bad words, innapropriate, because I will delete it. IF you do comment, I will visit your blog and return the comment! Thanks and have a great day! :D
Sara