Followers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

20 things I can't live without

Hi! I decided to do a post about what I can't live without, and feel free to steal my idea if you don't have any news to post about *cough* me *cough* Haha! Ok so here it goes: P.S. These aren't in any particular order EXCEPT the first one. Lol

1. Jesus! +
2. Food and water
3. Friends and Family
4. My home
5. My phone
6. My comfy bed
7. My bible
8. My ipod
9. The computer
10. French Fries from McDonalds!!!!
11. A voleyball or basketball
12. Tennis shoes
13. Comfortable T-shirts!
14. Flip flops
15. A brush
16. A piano
17. Summer break
18. Swimming
19. Music
20. The sunrise and sunsets every day!!!! :D
In Him,
Sara

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! Phone is definitely on that list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya Sara! I just whent on all of you blogs.
    See ya later!
    Maisie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I would love to hear what you have to say, but nothing with bad words, innapropriate, because I will delete it. IF you do comment, I will visit your blog and return the comment! Thanks and have a great day! :D
Sara