Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dad's Garden

Well, here is my Dad's garden. He has worked very hard so I think it deserves some reward.



This is the flower garden


This is a pear tree



Max, wanting the carrot in my hand




Anya, wanting people food





This is a peach tree






This is a dying plum tree






Strawberries







Tomato







Rasberries




Peas (Very yummy:))




Lettuce (There is another row, we have PLENTY)











Small corn; corn grows later in Colorado










Spinach (Plenty again)







Grapes 2 be
Thanks for visiting my blog!!!!
Sara














1 comment:

  1. Did you take any pictures of Anya's footprints in the garden? Bad dog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I would love to hear what you have to say, but nothing with bad words, innapropriate, because I will delete it. IF you do comment, I will visit your blog and return the comment! Thanks and have a great day! :D
Sara