Followers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Hey everyone!! Hows it going??? I have been enjoying my weeks off... a lot. So what have you been doing this summer? I would love to hear it. I have been trying to get some more pictures, but that isn't really working out... sorry! Today we went to Gateway Natural Area which is near Ft. Collins, and we had lot of fun. We went on several different bike rides around the area and had a lovely picnic. We saw a lot of the mountains and the river, which was very high due to the snow melt. We love to go up there for the day. I finally was able to get some pictures of the garden (scroll down) so please look. Thanks so much for visiting my blog!!! Leave a comment, I love to hear what you have to say!!!:)
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I would love to hear what you have to say, but nothing with bad words, innapropriate, because I will delete it. IF you do comment, I will visit your blog and return the comment! Thanks and have a great day! :D
Sara