Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Email/Music

Hi guys! I thought it would be handy if I had an email adress for my blogs so you can contact me easily so here it is:
Jesuslover.sara@gmail.com
Feel free to email me anytime! I love to hear what you have to say!!!!!
Sara


Hi (again) I have decided on what I should do about the music on my blog. I will leave the ipod right at the top of the page and you can just press the pause button if you don't like it. It will not offend me (not that I would know anyways :)) and it will be there on any blog I put it on. Thanks so much!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I would love to hear what you have to say, but nothing with bad words, innapropriate, because I will delete it. IF you do comment, I will visit your blog and return the comment! Thanks and have a great day! :D
Sara