Followers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Awarded

Hi Everyone! I have gotten awarded by Chris and her blog is puppylover2.blogspot.com for the prolific blogger award, which means you are active in your blog. I have decided to award:
(Sorry if you awarded twice, that just means you are 2x as awesome!!!!:)
Isabel- animalcentralforever.blogspot.com
Caroline- thenewsfromcaroline.blogspot.com
Chris- puppylover2.blogspot.com
Zoe- zoeslifeadventures-zoe.blogspot.com
Hannah- hannahshangout2.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for reading my blog!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I would love to hear what you have to say, but nothing with bad words, innapropriate, because I will delete it. IF you do comment, I will visit your blog and return the comment! Thanks and have a great day! :D
Sara